About Me...

My name is Keating Clark Helms. I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies. I hope to graduate this May and then pursue an alternate masters in Special Education. I hope that in the near future I will be teaching and coaching football on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In my free time I like to hang out with my family and friends. I also like working with the youth.

Technology in the classroom

Technology is here to stay. We all have to get used to it. It is a good thing though because technology is also here to help us learn/teach. I would like to have a Smart Board in my classroom when I being teaching. I would also like to have a "Green" classroom. Why waste paper when what we want is right in front of us? I have begun to embrace technology because that is what our future students are going to be working with.