About Me...

My name is Keating Clark Helms. I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies. I hope to graduate this May and then pursue an alternate masters in Special Education. I hope that in the near future I will be teaching and coaching football on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In my free time I like to hang out with my family and friends. I also like working with the youth.

Positive Attitude

Have a positive attitude when entering the classroom. Leave the personal life at home. When I am in the classroom I want to give my undivided attention to those students. They are tomorrows leaders so I want to treat them like tomorrows leaders. If I show disgust in having to teach a lesson then the students aren't going to want to listen to that particular lesson. Make an effort to keep a positive attitude.