About Me...

My name is Keating Clark Helms. I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies. I hope to graduate this May and then pursue an alternate masters in Special Education. I hope that in the near future I will be teaching and coaching football on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In my free time I like to hang out with my family and friends. I also like working with the youth.

Being hands on

I am going to be a hands on teacher. I am going to show my students that I am not just making them do busy work. I want to urge a sense of competition in the classroom. I want to challenge my students to be better than me. Write a better paper than me or even teach the class better than me. I want to give my students the opportunity to succeed in the classroom.